Migration from Perceptive
Newgen can help!
As a Perceptive customer, do you feel affected by the mergers and acquisitions that happened in the ECM space? Did the following questions bother you during and after each acquisition?
- What happens to the future of the Perceptive products now?
- Will the acquiring company invest in its roadmap?
- Will their policies impact my currently negotiated pricing structure?
- Will the acquiring company continue supporting the product that I rely on?
You go through this roller-coaster ride during and after each acquisition!
- A proven, robust, and scalable platform for end-to-end digital automation, right from capturing content, utilizing it in business processes, storing and accessing it, or retiring it for long-term archival
- A platform that not only takes care of your content management needs, but has business processes and customer communications at its core, enabling 360-degree digital transformation
- Low code application environment for rapid development of complex and mission-critical business applications
- Cutting-edge capabilities, including AI/ML, mobility, digital sensing, and RPA, enhancing your employee and customer experience
- Cloud-native and modular platform, enabling scalability and flexibility
Many enterprises have chosen to modernize their current ECM system with Newgen’s content services platform to stay current and future-ready.
|Content Services - |
Anywhere-anytime storage, access and management of content
|Process Automation - Collaborative workflow designing, case management, and business rules management||4||2|
|Content Intelligence - |
AI/ML- based content classification, extraction, redaction, and sentiment analysis. No-code model training tool for training and testing new models
|Records Management - End-to-end management and tracking of physical and electronic records with control over retention, disposition,. classification and more||4||2|
|Low Code Application Development - |
Empowering professional IT developers to develop and deploy complex content driven and customer-engaging business application
|Extended Collaboration - Secure and controlled access to content for external collaborators and applications||4||1|
|Scanning Multi-channel Capture - Bulk scanning, multi-channel document capture, extraction, process initiation, document quality enhancement, and intelligent AI/ML tools for enhancing categorization, and extraction||4||2|
|API and Integrations - |
Out-of-the-box connectors for various enterprise applications along with support for Rest APIs and SDKs for developing new integrations
|Scalability - |
A proven and robust platform with multiple global implementations for managing billions of documents
|Cloud-native Architecture - |
Support for microservices and container based deployments
|Federation and migration - |
Elimination of content sprawl by connecting multiple content sources and smoothly migrating legacy ECM systems