Finance and Accounting Process Automation Software
Digital transformation is increasingly imperative for finance and accounting-based shared services. Automate your business processes with our finance and accounting solutions including procure-to-pay, order-to-cash, records-to-report, master data management, and fixed assets. Streamline hundreds of processes with billions of transactions to improve productivity, achieve faster turnaround times, and guarantee a “first time right” approach.
- RFP comparison and evaluation
- Self-service vendor portal
- Omnichannel processing
- Holistic view of underlying workflows
- Intelligent document management
- Unified systems and processes
- Invoice and communication capture
- Accounts receivable collection posting
- Receivables visibility for stakeholders
- Automated dunning
- Continuous cash flow tracking
- Centralized O2C processing
- Transaction and report scheduling
- Journal entry upload
- End-to-end activity tracking
- Unified comprehensive interface
- Exception handling and auditing
- Continuous monitoring and alerts
- Digitized asset management
- Asset Acquisition and Commissioning
- Asset Audit, Transfer, and Disposal
- Configurable, Rule-driven Checklists and Alerts
- End-to-end Visibility into Asset Status
Master Data Management
- Complete process automation
- Data checks and consistency
- End-to-end process visibility
- Contextual communication
- Comprehensive auditing
- Integrated data management workflows
We have compiled tools and documents to help you in your journey. Knowing that “what you see depends on where you stand,” we have something for you, as a line-of-business operations in-charge, an IT leader, or a C-level executive, for your industry-specific needs.
At this stage, you might find that the available technology/solution is going beyond your initial expectations in terms of scope. This is also the stage of building consensus among your peers for your industry-specific needs, whether you are a line-of-business operations in-charge, an IT leader, or a C-level executive.
This stage is all about looking beyond features and functions. After all, addressing just the immediate need can translate into “short term gain but long-term loss.” Invest in a technology that solves for your today’s needs and is extensible and configurable for your unknown future needs. As a line-of-business operations in-charge, an IT leader, or a C-level executive, you don’t want to go through the same process in another 2-3 years !
It all comes down to choosing the right partner. Their innovation history, industry focus, local presence, support services, partner ecosystem, technology strength, cost effectiveness, customer references, risk rating, and lot more needs to be evaluated. As a line-of-business operations in-charge, an IT leader, or a C-level executive, you are all evaluating them from your unique perspectives!
That feeling of achievement and relief after a successful, on-time, in-budget project is all what you look for. Believe us, the feeling is mutual. As a line-of-business operations in-charge, an IT leader, or a C-level executive, make sure you celebrate the milestone, recognize everyone who made the project successful, and identify your additional digital needs.
Watch the webinar to understand how a digital transformation platform with low code capability can ...
Newgen automated the client’s accounts payable and receivable processes and provided a single platform to ...
Read this guidebook to understand the priorities of modern insurers and how you, as a ...
The NewgenONE digital transformation platform enabled the client to streamline multiple processes while ensuring compliance and adherence to security ...