Since 2005, remote working has increased in frequency by 173% . This trend gained traction as enterprises across all industries and geographies are discovering that remote working helps to increase employee productivity and optimize costs – more so during and after pandemic situations.
To enable remote operations, you must establish the necessary infrastructure and effectively leverage new-age technologies.
You are equipped to operate remotely when
You can seamlessly shift to a work-from-home environment during crisis situations, without compromising on access security
You can deliver uninterrupted services to your customers while working from home
Your employees have anytime, anywhere access to information, including digitized documents
You are able to respond quickly to dynamic business needs and participate in automated processes
Your employees, across geographies, can easily collaborate and communicate with each other
You can effectively leverage new-age technologies to communicate with customers via their preferred channels
Enable your remote operations by deploying our products and industry-specific applications on cloud
- Unified Platform for All Banking Products
- Omnichannel and Personalized Onboarding Experience
- Information Capture and Upload
- Customer Verification and Risk Management
- Activity Tracking and Monitoring
- Seamless Integration with Third-party Systems
- Customer Onboarding Activities
- Multi-channel trade process initiation
- Straight-through processing
- Loan limit availability check
- Streamlined online operations
- Cost reduction and scalability
- Trade process monitoring and reporting
Electronic Document and Records Management
- Centralized content management
- Comprehensive content search and retrieval
- Streamlined information access
- Unified, platform-based system
- Data security and integrity
- Compliance and risk management
- Streamlined file management
- Automated query routing and processing
- Collaborative learning and informed decision making
- Committee and meeting follow-ups
- Digital signature and barcode integration
- Compliance with Manual of Office Procedures
Policy Issuance and Underwriting
- Policy elements and underwriting analysis
- Policy underwriting evaluation
- Underwriting checks and validations
- Rules-based underwriting
- Policy information accessibility
- Integration and personalization capabilities
Policy Administration and Servicing
- Auto-ingestion of policy details
- Parallel processing of policy requests
- Automatic case classification
- Policy servicing compliance
- Personalized customer communications
- Smart case routing and allocation
- Customer self-service portal
- Policy information retrieval and verification
- Rule-based algorithms
- Thorough claim assessment
- Monitoring and insights
- RFP comparison and evaluation
- Self-service vendor portal
- Omnichannel processing
- Holistic view of underlying workflows
- Intelligent document management
- Unified systems and processes
We have compiled tools and documents to help you in your journey. Knowing that “what you see depends on where you stand,” we have something for you, as a line-of-business operations in-charge, an IT leader, or a C-level executive, for your industry-specific needs.
At this stage, you might find that the available technology/solution is going beyond your initial expectations in terms of scope. This is also the stage of building consensus among your peers for your industry-specific needs, whether you are a line-of-business operations in-charge, an IT leader, or a C-level executive.
This stage is all about looking beyond features and functions. After all, addressing just the immediate need can translate into “short term gain but long-term loss.” Invest in a technology that solves for your today’s needs and is extensible and configurable for your unknown future needs. As a line-of-business operations in-charge, an IT leader, or a C-level executive, you don’t want to go through the same process in another 2-3 years !
It all comes down to choosing the right partner. Their innovation history, industry focus, local presence, support services, partner ecosystem, technology strength, cost effectiveness, customer references, risk rating, and lot more needs to be evaluated. As a line-of-business operations in-charge, an IT leader, or a C-level executive, you are all evaluating them from your unique perspectives!
That feeling of achievement and relief after a successful, on-time, in-budget project is all what you look for. Believe us, the feeling is mutual. As a line-of-business operations in-charge, an IT leader, or a C-level executive, make sure you celebrate the milestone, recognize everyone who made the project successful, and identify your additional digital needs.
As enterprises prepare for a post-pandemic world, they need to consider the evolving content management ...
While digital account opening has been a top trend for several years, financial institutions are ...
Download the eBook to gain insights into five technology trends that can help government organizations ...
Join EDMS Consultants Sdn Bhd and Newgen Software in this webinar on January 27, 2022, ...