Evolving customer expectations, global disruptions, and remote employees are driving enterprises across all industries to strive for operational efficiency, achieved through automation and implementation of new-age technologies. You must streamline your end-to-end processes to bridge operational silos, reduce turnaround times, optimize costs, and stay ahead of your competition.
To enable remote operations, you must establish the necessary infrastructure and effectively leverage new-age technologies.
You have successfully ensured operational efficiency when:
Most of your processes are flowing through straight-through processing
You are meeting your turn-around times well within the promised SLAs
You are able to always handle all exceptions and escalations, without dropping the ball
Your processes are seamlessly connected across all channels and devices
Your employees can focus on complex issues, instead of mundane tasks, while optimizing their efforts
Your processes are intelligent and intuitive—continuously learning from past transactions
You can continually adapt your processes to drive growth in a dynamic business environment
You can use process analytics and insights to update and optimize your operations
Ensure operational efficiency across your enterprise with our products and industry-specific applications.
- Unified Platform for All Banking Products
- Omnichannel and Personalized Onboarding Experience
- Information Capture and Upload
- Customer Verification and Risk Management
- Activity Tracking and Monitoring
- Seamless Integration with Third-party Systems
- Customer Onboarding Activities
Electronic Document and Records Management
- Centralized content management
- Comprehensive content search and retrieval
- Streamlined information access
- Unified, platform-based system
- Data security and integrity
- Compliance and risk management
Policy Administration and Servicing
- Auto-ingestion of policy details
- Parallel processing of policy requests
- Automatic case classification
- Policy servicing compliance
- Personalized customer communications
- Smart case routing and allocation
- Customer self-service portal
- Policy information retrieval and verification
- Rule-based algorithms
- Thorough claim assessment
- Monitoring and insights
- RFP comparison and evaluation
- Self-service vendor portal
- Omnichannel processing
- Holistic view of underlying workflows
- Intelligent document management
- Unified systems and processes
The bank is a leading financial institution in the Middle East, with nearly four decades ...
Employees are a company's greatest asset. Organizations must enhance their existing technologies to stay current ...
Download the complete case study to learn how the client increased efficiency by adopting a ...
Download the case study to know how using Newgen’s software, the organization improved productivity by ...