Compliance officers rank 'continuing regulatory change' as their biggest challenge.
– Thomson Reuters
Across all industries, regulations and requirements are constantly evolving. Simplify regulatory compliance and risk management by streamlining your reporting and documentation processes. Improve your visibility, control, and data security, and empower your relationship managers to handle multiple, complex customer relationships.
You are adhering to governance and compliance needs when
You can identify and manage risks on an ongoing basis – system-identified exceptions and escalations are a great way to minimize such risks
Your companies’ values and ethics are clearly defined and communicated to all the employees
You stay on top of continuously changing regulatory requirements – configurable business rules can take away the complexity of managing such changes
You have end-to-end visibility and control of your operations – real-time reporting from your digital automation platform is just the start
You can ensure complete data security to your internal users and customers – security, permissions, and access hierarchy are all integral part of your digital automation platform
Streamline your governance and compliance processes with our products and industry-specific applications
- Unified Platform for All Banking Products
- Omnichannel and Personalized Onboarding Experience
- Information Capture and Upload
- Customer Verification and Risk Management
- Activity Tracking and Monitoring
- Seamless Integration with Third-party Systems
- Customer Onboarding Activities
- Multi-channel trade process initiation
- Straight-through processing
- Loan limit availability check
- Streamlined online operations
- Cost reduction and scalability
- Trade process monitoring and reporting
Electronic Document and Records Management
- Centralized content management
- Comprehensive content search and retrieval
- Streamlined information access
- Unified, platform-based system
- Data security and integrity
- Compliance and risk management
Policy Issuance and Underwriting
- Policy elements and underwriting analysis
- Policy underwriting evaluation
- Underwriting checks and validations
- Rules-based underwriting
- Policy information accessibility
- Integration and personalization capabilities
- Smart case routing and allocation
- Customer self-service portal
- Policy information retrieval and verification
- Rule-based algorithms
- Thorough claim assessment
- Monitoring and insights
We have compiled tools and documents to help you in your journey. Knowing that “what you see depends on where you stand,” we have something for you, as a line-of-business operations in-charge, an IT leader, or a C-level executive, for your industry-specific needs.
At this stage, you might find that the available technology/solution is going beyond your initial expectations in terms of scope. This is also the stage of building consensus among your peers for your industry-specific needs, whether you are a line-of-business operations in-charge, an IT leader, or a C-level executive.
This stage is all about looking beyond features and functions. After all, addressing just the immediate need can translate into “short term gain but long-term loss.” Invest in a technology that solves for your today’s needs and is extensible and configurable for your unknown future needs. As a line-of-business operations in-charge, an IT leader, or a C-level executive, you don’t want to go through the same process in another 2-3 years !
It all comes down to choosing the right partner. Their innovation history, industry focus, local presence, support services, partner ecosystem, technology strength, cost effectiveness, customer references, risk rating, and lot more needs to be evaluated. As a line-of-business operations in-charge, an IT leader, or a C-level executive, you are all evaluating them from your unique perspectives!
That feeling of achievement and relief after a successful, on-time, in-budget project is all what you look for. Believe us, the feeling is mutual. As a line-of-business operations in-charge, an IT leader, or a C-level executive, make sure you celebrate the milestone, recognize everyone who made the project successful, and identify your additional digital needs.
The customer wanted to digitize all paper-intensive transactions and orchestrate its engineering, procurement, and construction ...
Wilson Bank & Trust implemented Newgen’s online account opening software, part of the NewgenONE Digital ...
Join EDMS Consultants Sdn Bhd and Newgen Software in this webinar on January 27, 2022, ...
Join First Cambodia Co. Ltd. and Newgen Software in this webinar on January 19, 2022, ...