Tech-enabled cost-reduction can cut indirect costs by up to 20% in 12 to 18 months.
– McKinsey & Company
Enterprises today are striving to optimize their costs without compromising on innovation or customer experience. They are looking to start small for immediate returns on investment, even avoiding a full due diligence in their technology purchase. It is critical that you not only prioritize cutting or managing costs, but also invest in a digitization strategy that aligns with your long-term goals.
You have successfully optimized your costs when
You have analyzed your operations and identified areas for improvement
You have outlined a comprehensive strategy for managing direct and indirect costs
You have automated the eligible tasks and processes within your organization to reduce your operational and administrative costs
You have invested in a scalable, future-proof technology platform to ensure long-term returns
You have implemented new-age technologies, such as robotic process automation and artificial intelligence
You track your optimization initiatives to capture impact and update your strategy
Optimize your costs with our products and industry-specific applications
- Streamlined file management
- Automated query routing and processing
- Collaborative learning and informed decision making
- Committee and meeting follow-ups
- Digital signature and barcode integration
- Compliance with Manual of Office Procedures
Electronic Document and Records Management
- Centralized content management
- Comprehensive content search and retrieval
- Streamlined information access
- Unified, platform-based system
- Data security and integrity
- Compliance and risk management
- RFP comparison and evaluation
- Self-service vendor portal
- Omnichannel processing
- Holistic view of underlying workflows
- Intelligent document management
- Unified systems and processes
- Invoice and communication capture
- Accounts receivable collection posting
- Receivables visibility for stakeholders
- Automated dunning
- Continuous cash flow tracking
- Centralized O2C processing
The highly competitive insurance industry is replete with time-consuming, routine, and repetitive tasks which contribute ...
This eBook shares a glimpse of Newgen’s successful implementations in collaboration with its partners to ...
Modern customers want timely, relevant, and accurate communication through their preferred engagement channels. One flawed ...
The implementation leveraged agile principles across 200 users, 10 integration points, and 8 critical workflow ...