Turbocharging Your Digital Transformation Journey with Low Code
Organizations across the globe have substantially fast-tracked their digital transformation agenda post Covid-19 pandemic. However, not all digital transformation efforts succeed. Organizations need meticulous strategic and tactical plans in place to drive enterprise-wide digital transformation. And this necessitates organizations to reinvent themselves into a strategically agile organization—one that is operationally efficient and focusses on innovation.
Join our panelists Leslie Joseph, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research Inc., and Ritesh Varma, Global Head, Business Consulting, Newgen Software, as they discuss how low code platforms can help organizations inch closer to their digital goals by empowering the IT workforce to develop high-velocity complex enterprise-wide apps.
- Low code global market trends
- Key considerations for investing in a digital transformation platform
- Leveraging drag-and-drop and point-and-click configurations to rapidly design, develop, and deliver responsive apps
- Automating complex, mission-critical, and enterprise-wide applications
- Deep automation and its impact on process efficiency