Key Challenges, Trends and Best Practices in Government Records Management
Forrester Research, Inc, USA
Co-Founder & CEO,
Latize Pte Ltd Singapore.
Head - Government COE
Newgen Software Inc
Government processes are generally document intensive, and there is a pressing need for an effective records management system to handle the burgeoning information volume. The challenge is to develop a robust records management strategy, and adopt a system which would cater to current business needs and also offer solutions to cope with future requirements.
Watch this webinar recording, featuring guest speaker Cheryl McKinnon, Forrester Research, to get insights on how to overcome challenges faced by officials in managing records and opportunities that information governance can offer.
- Understand and overcome challenges in managing organization-wide documents and records
- Learn about the progressive shift to information governance Practices in public sector
- Gain insights from a recent research on the top challenges and drivers for RM programs
- Global standards and best practices in Records and Space Management
- Best practice in Record Tracking, Taxonomy Management and governance of records
- Managing physical, electronic and hybrid documents as records
- Email and Social media contents as Records
- Enterprise-wide document search using easy search