Content Services – It’s time to (re)boot your ECM platform
VP, Principal Analyst
Forrester Research Inc
Subject Matter Expert
Organizations are taking the digital transformation route and delivering superior customer experience. To get there, they need to modernize their existing IT investments, including their legacy enterprise content management (ECM) system. The role of ECM has shifted from merely being a content repository to becoming an enabler of seamless and contextual content flow between systems. It’s time for organizations to choose a content services platform that not only enables digital transformation today but also drives their process & content automation roadmap in the future.
Join Newgen Software and guest speaker industry analyst Cheryl McKinnon, Forrester Research, to gain insights on changing trends in the ECM landscape and learn about things to look for in your next content services platform.
- How your legacy ECM platform is affecting your customers’ experiences
- Evolution of ECM
- Role of modern content services in digital transformation initiatives
- How content services complement your process automation plans
- Intelligent and analytic-driven content management
- Content services platform use cases