Sprucing Up the Trade Finance Process for a Leading Indian Bank
One of the leading private banks in India was facing many challenges in using a business process management (BPM) platform for its various processes, including a lack of flexibility to make quick changes for continuous process improvement. The bank wanted to replace their existing system and automate their processes on an integrated contextual content services (ECM) and intelligent digital automation (BPM) framework for increased process efficiency and reduced turnaround time.
The bank engaged with Newgen to automate their processes using Newgen’s unique offering.
Some highlights of Newgen’s platform-based solution include:
- Reduced manual intervention resulting in faster turnaround times
- Easy process change management, ensuring minimal process downtime
- Availability of digitized documents anytime and anywhere
- Image enablement for processes
- Real-time business monitoring from a dynamic dashboard
Download this case study to understand how Newgen enabled the bank to completely transform their trade finance and other processes.