Sprucing Up Trade Finance Process for a Leading Indian Bank
Download this case study to understand how Newgen’s BPM-based solution transformed the Bank’s Trade Finance and other processes.
The client is one of the leading private banks in India. The Bank was using a BPM platform for its various processes; however, the existing BPM solution was not flexible enough to make quick changes in processes for continuous process improvement. The Bank wanted to replace the existing BPM platform and automate its processes on an integrated ECM/BPM framework for increased process efficiency and reduced turnaround time. They engaged with Newgen to automate their processes with Newgen BPM Suite.
- Reduced manual intervention caused faster Turnaround Time
- Easy change management in a process with minimal process downtime
- Anywhere-Anytime availability of digitized documents
- Image enablement for processes
- Real-time monitoring of business from a dynamic dashboard