About the Client
The client is a government department in a South Asian country, responsible for overseeing aviation. It acts as a regulatory body and plays an important role in maintaining and improving aviation safety standards in the country.
It wanted to create a paperless office and implement a comprehensive program to accelerate e- governance at all levels within the organization.
Major Bottlenecks Faced by the Client
- Absence of an online repository for documents
- Difﬁculty in search & retrieval of stored ﬁles
- Low data security
- High rate of errors due to manual and paper-based processes
- Minimized paperwork
- Online centralized storage of documents for directorates
- Quick and easy archival/retrieval of documents
- Creation of a single access point for all data
- Improved data security
- Enhanced collaboration among directorates