The India-based oil and gas giant is one of the largest commercial oil companies that plays a significant role in the socio-economic development of the country. The customer was looking for a solution to track, monitor, and manage documents and data coming in from various sources.
Key Challenges Faced by the Customer
- Difficulty in managing document versions and ownership
- Inability to track documents coming in from multiple sources for audit purposes
- Lack of effective monitoring of data and approvals coming in from various sources
- Misplacement and misfiling of the required information
Improved Productivity with NewgenONE
With the NewgenONE Digital Transformation Platform, the customer now has a centralized repository for documents, equipped with the capability to edit documents, share them among users, archive them periodically, and retrieve/search for them, depending on the requirement. Over 50 processes were automated, including refinery functions, knowledge management, training and development, LPG, lube, and more.
Key Highlights of the Implementation
- Single platform for handling multiple service requests
- Extended components and integration with SAP
- Centralized document repository to manage all paper-intensive projects
- Efficient exception handling with immediate alerts through SMS and e-mail
Download the complete case study to learn how the customer achieved increased process transparency, enhanced employee productivity, and more.