A Leading Bank in Caribbean transforms Retail Lending Operations with Newgen Solution
Download this case study to understand how Newgen’s Retail Lending Solution automated 2 critical processes and processed more than 172,000 onboarding requests for the client in less than 3 years.
The Client is a leading bank in the Caribbean region with retail lending operations spanning across 15 islands in the Caribbean. The Bank was looking for a solution to improve its Retail Lending process as they were experiencing discrepancy between their service delivery and commitment to retail loan
service excellence. They approached Newgen to address the gaps in its retail lending process and the customer on-boarding time.
Key benefits achieved by the customer:
- Processing capacity increased by over 75-80%
- Operational cost reduced by 70-80%
- 90-95% improvement in process First-Time-Right
- Adherence to SLAs and compliance improved by 90-95%
- Form filing time reduced by 80-90% due to auto-populated data