Our OmniFlow iBPS platform offers Case Management capabilities to enable you to design and manage semi-structured & dynamic processes. These capabilities empower your knowledge workers to respond to real-time opportunities, and other unanticipated situations while maintaining the highest level of collaboration.
Leveraging the Case Management Framework, we have developed many industry specific solution accelerators such as Legal Case Management, Contract Management, Grievance Management, Customer On-boarding, Fraud Tracking and Monitoring and others. These accelerators are ready to deploy solutions that can be leveraged to eliminate the shortcomings of traditional Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) applications, which are hardcoded and inflexible.
- Dynamic process design and real-time routing & re-routing
- Flexibility to execute discretionary tasks based on goals
- Dynamic task creation to handle unprecedented situations
- Global Task Library to configure new tasks
- Suggested next actions based on past trends
- Real-time case lifecycle visualization
- Dynamic Process Management
Build and deploy processes that help manage semi-structured, unstructured, and unanticipated transactions in real-time
- Smarter Decision-Making
Resolve cases through suggested next best action and deploy the best possible solution by tapping into the tacit knowledge of individual case workers & analytics
- Unprecedented Flexibility
Gain flexibility to optimize outcomes for both highly structured and unstructured business processes
Newgen named as a LEADER in Forrester Wave™: Digital Process Automation Software, Q3 2017
The report evaluates top Digital Process Automation (DPA) vendors against 31 criteria to help you select the right partner for managing your business critical processes.