Say hello to a connected enterprise – an organization where there are no silos and there is a seamless flow of information between internal and external stakeholders.
Meet thought leaders and connect with your industry peers to hear their stories, share your experiences, and learn about the latest trends in digital automation. Get a glimpse into how global influencers and analysts, system integrators, and business consultants perceive digital transformation. Learn how to connect your people, processes, content, and communications, thereby transforming end-to-end digital journeys and delivering a superior customer experience.
May 17, 2021
Sydney 14:00 – 17:30
Singapore 12:00 – 15:30
Delhi 09:30 – 13:00
May 18, 2021
Dubai 12:30 – 16:00
Lagos 09:30 – 13:00
London 09:30 – 13:00
May 19, 2021
New York 11:00 – 14:30
Chicago 10:00 – 13:30
Los Angeles 08:00 – 11:30
Why should I attend NewgenConnect 2021?
- Meet thought leaders and connect with your industry peers to hear their stories and share your experiences
- Learn what is new in the world of technology and innovation from global influencers and industry experts
- Understand how building a connected enterprise can help you deliver transformed experiences to your customers
- Get insights into how leading organizations across the globe are leveraging Newgen to accelerate their digital transformation journey and achieve their business goals
How should I convince my seniors to attend the event?
The event offers the ideal platform for your organization to learn about building a connected enterprise, revamping operations, and delivering transformed experiences. This event is also an opportunity to network and interact with business leaders and your industry peers through live chats and Q&As.
What to expect at the event?
- Learn how global influencers and analysts, system integrators, and business consultants perceive digital transformation
- Get a glimpse into nuances of customer onboarding with Jim Marous—Co-publisher, The Financial Brand
- Know the secrets of intelligent automation with Pascal Bornet—a renowned author and pioneer in intelligent automation
- Revitalize your business innovation and digital strategy with Nigel Fenwick—Vice President and Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
- Benefit from dedicated, industry-specific sessions that will help you unlock the true potential of digital
- Hear from our subject matter experts on how you can transform your end-to-end customer journeys
Who should I contact for any other additional information?
You can send your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you with anything you need.
Is NewgenConnect 2021 a virtual event? When is it happening? How can I register for the event?
NewgenConnect 2021 is a virtual event, happening on:
- May 17 for Australia and New Zealand, Asia Pacific, and India
- May 18 for Europe, Middle East, and Africa
- May 19 for Americas and Canada
Please visit www.newgensoft.com/company/newgen-connect/ and click on “REGISTER NOW” from the top banner. The registration is free of charge. To attend the sessions, you can use the same link and log in with your credentials.
Who can attend this event?
Everyone, including Newgen’s customers, partners, analysts, consultants, and employees, can attend NewgenConnect 2021. Also, the ones interested in learning about Newgen’s offerings can register for the event.
What happens after I register?
Once you are registered, you will receive a confirmation email from us. After that, you can:
- Download our dedicated event app (rolling out soon)
- Complete your profile
- Add your preferred sessions to your calendar
How can I edit my profile?
- Click on the person icon on the top right corner. From the drop-down menu, click “Edit Profile”
- Once you are in the editing mode, you can edit your display name, profile picture, company description, etc.
- Once the information has been added/modified, click on “Save Changes”
How do I join a session?
- On the “Agenda” page, select the session you want to attend and click the “Broadcast” button under the session title
- The broadcast will become available two minutes before the scheduled session’s start time
- When you click the “Broadcast” button, you will be prompted to login in order to join the session
- Once you click “Login”, a new pop-up window will open. Please enter the email address you had used to register for the event and continue to the session you are good to go 😊
How can I ask questions during a session?
- A chatbox will appear during each session for session-specific conversations. We encourage you to post your comments/questions in the chatbox and engage with your peers and speakers.
Can I attend the event any day?
Yes, you can attend any session on any day of the event.
Will there be any virtual booths at the event?
Yes, we have a dedicated exhibition booth space in the event where you can engage with our sponsors and connect with our product experts.
How can I connect with other delegates who are attending the virtual event?
You can connect with other delegates through the “Community” feature which will be live before, during, and after the event.
If I miss a session, can I watch it on demand at a later stage?
Yes, all sessions will be published and available on demand on our website after the event.