November 24 -26
We are participating in the ETBFSI Converge–a virtual conference focusing on the BFSI sector. The event will bring together top C-suite executives, banking experts, business leaders, and decision-makers from the BFSI sector.
ETBFSI Converge will be held on November 24 – 26, 2021, from 10:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. IST. Join us for a session on November 25, 1:25 p.m. – 1:40 p.m., to hear Sunil Pandita, Vice President of India & South Asia Business at Newgen, share his insights on digitally transforming the insurance sector. Learn how your organization can bridge silos and build a connected enterprise to enable personalized customer experiences. Also, discover how Newgen’s solutions are helping financial institutions, insurance carriers, and NBFCs across the globe to accelerate their digital initiatives.
Furthermore, gain insights into Newgen’s solutions for the BFSI sector—available on cloud and on-premises, and powered by cutting-edge technologies, such as robotic process automation, mobility, and more.
Newgen’s Solutions for Financial Institutions:
- Online Account Opening: Deliver a frictionless, personalized, and omnichannel customer onboarding experience
- Consumer and Commercial Lending: Ensure scalability to cater to all loan types and future-proof your enterprise
- Trade Finance: Improve compliance and efficiency by automating and centralizing standard trade processes
- Payments: Streamline your payment processes with new technologies to deliver a modern and seamless customer experience
- Compliance and Reporting: Comply with regulatory requirements to mitigate risk and enable secure operations
Newgen’s Solutions for Insurance Firms:
- Policy Issuance and Underwriting: Issue policies instantly and accurately using an auto-underwriting rules engine
- Policy Administration and Servicing: Improve customer experience and retention by streamlining end-to-end policy-related service request processes
- Claims Processing: Streamline the claims lifecycle for fast, accurate, and secure settlement