Digitalization of Oil and Gas
Calgary, Alberta | April 27 - 28
We are participating in the Digitalization of Oil and Gas Event, which will be held at Calgary, Alberta from April 27 – 28, 2022.
Join us at the event to meet our subject-matter experts at booth number 12 and gain insights into how you can leverage our NewgenONE Digital Transformation Platform—a comprehensive and unified cloud-based platform with low code capability to streamline your end-to-end processes. The platform is engineered to help enterprises, in the energy and utilities sector, simplify complex, content-driven processes and create more sustainable business processes. With NewgenONE, you can power your ERP with a modern content services platform, create a process-intensive integrated ecosystem, and eliminate process silos. Furthermore, you can
- Streamline the plant and facility management processes, such as engineering drawings, transmittals management, maintenance workflow, and others
- Automate key processes, including contracts management, land acquisition, permits management, etc.
- Enable remote inspection, online customer onboarding, utility bill authentication, and more
- Facilitate end-to-end records and content management with anytime-anywhere access to information
Dive deep into our wide range of solutions for energy and utilities—available on cloud and on-premises. Learn how you can transform your enterprise by leveraging our solutions, integrated with cutting-edge technologies, including mobility, analytics, cloud, robotic process automation, artificial intelligence, and machine learning.
Newgen’s Solution for Energy and Utilities:
- Project documents and engineering drawing management
- Transmittals management
- Plant maintenance, retail, lube, and refinery-related workflows
- Finance and accounting
- Contracts management workflows
- Tender management workflows
- Agreements generation, lease management, and payments tracking
- Human capital management
- Supply chain management