The Law Society of Singapore, established in 1967, offers criminal and legal assistance to those unable to afford lawyer representation. Its mission is to ensure access to justice in Singapore. The organization wanted to automate its entire application process for CLAS to reduce the process redundancies and make the whole process error-free.
- Heavy manual workload
- Long processing time
- No centralized master data
- Lack of process visibility and more
Transforming the Case Management Process with Newgen’s Legal Case Management Solution
Newgen proposed its Legal Case Management Solution built on its Low Code Process Automation Platform. The solution helped automate various business workflows and create a centralized system to effectively handle legal aid requests.
Key Highlights of the Solution
- Paperless application process workflow
- Pre-configured report & document templates
- Automated system-generated reminders
- User-level permission configurations and routing
- CRM integration
Download the complete case study to read about the post-implementation impact and the benefits delivered.