The client bank, located on one of the prominent islands near Australia, has been catering to the needs of its customers for over more than 50 years. The bank offers insurance, personal loans, transactional deposit account, and certain business lending facilities.
The bank undertook modernisation of its mission-critical processes to position itself as a one-stop financial services provider. The lack of a single interface made it challenging to deliver standard services and solutions. The bank was looking to overcome:
- Low transparency across business processes
- Mismanagement of an increasing volume of content due to the fast growth of customer records
- Time wastage due to increased effort in searching, retrieving, and accessing documents caused by duplication of physical records
- Lack of centralized document archival system
The bank chose Newgen’s contextual content services platform to automate document-centric processes, improve visibility, and achieve collaborative decision-making.
Key Highlights of the Solution
- End-to-end management of content lifecycle with centralized repository and automatic document classification
- Modules such as full-text search (FTS) to intuitively search for content across repositories and systems using a single unified interface
- Newgen’s enterprise-grade scanning software, OmniScan, with optical character recognition (OCR) to manage document digitization
Download the complete case study to read more about the benefits the solution will deliver.