Leverage a user-friendly interface to design workflows and define data models.Request Demo
Sign up to continue
Process Modeling Software
Design simple and complex business processes using our web-based, drag-and-drop process modeler. Provide different contextual views of each process, to enable collaboration and consensus. Manage process and global data models with a user-friendly access mechanism, and the necessary synchronization rules and controls, to perform operations including, create, read, update, and delete.
Collaborative Workflow Designing
- Workflow designer with concurrent, multi-user access
- Real-time screen sharing
- Built-in process libraries for rapid process design
Intuitive Process Design
- Process modeling and execution with templates, workflows, data models, and forms
- BPMN compliant notations that allow users to understand process design in a simple and standardized manner
- Sub-processes designing for a seamless maintenance of complex processes
Process Validation and Versioning
- Process validation for optimized and error-free processes
- Version control across multiple processes and views
Data Modeling and Management
- Simple graphical interface and wizard-based mechanism for data management
- Reusable data models for faster application development
- Requirements gathering at the process and activity levels to eliminate the need for lengthy documents
- Support for document-intensive processes through metadata mapping
- Native support for REST and SOAP web services
- Library of adaptors and standard APIs
- Ready-to-use integration framework for industry applications
Integrated Content Management
- Content capturing from multiple devices, including multifunction printers, mobile devices, e-mails, fax, hot folders, scanners, and web
- Data extraction from documents using advanced recognition technologies, such as OMR, ICR, MICR, barcode recognition, and others
- Integrated document viewer interface to smoothly process document-centric workflows
Account opening and loan disbursal in 2-3 days
90% increase in workforce productivity
Improved agility and responsiveness
What do you mean by process modeling?
Process modeling is a way to streamline workflows by creating an analytical and graphical representations of business processes. It involves data visualization where all process steps are mapped and configured to execute the desired flow.
What are the benefits of using process modeling?
Here are a few benefits of using process modeling:
- End-to-end visibility into processes
- Process improvement and agility
- Business orchestration and efficiency
- Standardization across departments
Process modeling helps enterprises continuously improve processes with a systematic approach and facilitate periodic testing of waters for course adjustment.
What is process modeling software?
Process modeling software helps design simple and complex business processes using a web-based drag-and-drop process modeler, which provides different contextual views of each process to enable collaboration and consensus. It often serves as the layer for orchestrating user interfaces, data models, business rules, routing decisions, etc.
5 Technology Trends for Modern Government Operations
Download the eBook to gain insights into five technology trends that can help government organizations ...
iBPS Low Code Process Automation Platform
Organizations, like yours, are constantly looking for ways to decrease process turnaround time, streamline business ...
Transforming Your Insurance Business with a Low Code...
Read this eBook for insights into the 7 specific things you must do to transform ...
How Content Automation Drives Digital Transformation
Digitization of information alone doesn’t resolve the challenges businesses face in the modern world. It ...