Employee Service Request Management Software
Record, track, and resolve employee service requests throughout your organization. Leverage our unified case management capability to manage service requests for activities including investigation, arbitration, grievances, litigation, appeals, and ethics, for increased visibility, standardization, and employee satisfaction. Empower your case workers to effectively handle sometimes complex and unpredictable service requests with the support of contextual content and smart analytics.
Case Management Jump-start
- Pre-configured solution accelerator to manage service requests effectively and automatically
- Business rules management system with a core rule engine, based on organizational policies and procedures
Multi-channel Employee Engagement
- Seamless intake of service requests and grievances from multiple sources including forms, anonymous emails, call centers, etc.
- Mobile platform to enable end users to initiate and execute tasks on-the-go
- Automatic syncing with union and company policies to ensure adherence
- Prioritization of cases based on the nature of the request/grievance, SLAs, and regulatory compliances
Objective Decision-making and Process Visibility
- Case pattern analytics based on recorded employee history for better decision making
- 360-degree visibility across the redressal workflow with tracking capabilities in accordance with SLAs and regulatory compliances
Full Administrative Tracking
- Administrative capabilities, including interview and appointment scheduling and capture of meeting minutes
- Integration with departments’ systems to remove information silos and enable collaboration across teams
A sales pipeline is a reflection of the complete sales process. If the pipeline is ...
Listen to the webinar recording, featuring Charles Betz, Principal Analyst - Forrester, Ritesh Varma, Global ...
The sales transactions between businesses are complex, requiring you to manage end-to-end processes with clockwork ...
To stay ahead of your peers, you must focus on generating new leads and, perhaps ...