Supplier Contract Lifecycle Management Software
Streamline the contract lifecycle, from managing clauses and templates and enabling seamless integration with other systems. Minimize risks of business losses and penalties by deftly and flexibly managing contracts and clause updates. Furthermore, facilitate contract archival, based on the renewal lead-time, and easy retrieval.
End-to-end Contract Management
- End-to-end management, including contract authoring, review, registration, renewal, termination, and request for an addendum to the contract
- Managing different contract types
- Auto-fetching of latest clauses based on the contract type and generation of a contract draft
- Routing the edited clauses to the owners for review
- Generation of templates for recurring contracts
- Management of third-party templates as supporting documents
Central Repository for Secure Contract Archival
- Rights-based access to the repository for information security
- Alerts and notifications for renewals
- Identification of any major gaps, key contracts that may have expired, and other risks
- Compliance with contractual obligations by tracking performance and payment obligations
Download this eBook to gain insights into five key tech trends that will help you ...
Objectively determine the benefits of investing in an invoice processing software.
Read the eBook to get detailed insights into Newgen's offerings for shared services. And, learn ...
Receivables management ultimately determines your organization's success and survival in the long run. And so, ...