The Forrester Wave™: Content Platforms, Q2 2021
Newgen Cited as a “Strong Performer” in Content Platforms by Forrester
The Forrester Wave™ evaluated Newgen’s OmniDocs Contextual Content Services Platform and 13 other top content platform providers based on 25 criteria grouped into three categories: current offering, strategy, and market presence. Each of the vendors has a minimum revenue of $20 million, a focus on large enterprises, an active go-to-market strategy, and a cloud-first offering.
In the evaluation, Newgen scored 4.06 in the “Current Offering” category and received the highest possible scores in the criteria of metadata, search, intelligent content services, app design/development tools, lifecycle management, and execution roadmap.
According to The Forrester Wave: Content Platforms, Q2 2021:
- Newgen Software Technologies continues to shift its OmniDocs content platform to a cloud-first delivery model and invest in the capabilities to attract large enterprises with complex and largescale content and process management requirements
- An innovative roadmap and product vision drive Newgen’s strategy
- Newgen is particularly strong in its transactional content services, including process automation, capture, and automated content generations
- Consider Newgen for its highly scalable content platform with a strong, balanced portfolio of capabilities, including innovation in AI and ML and strong low- and no-code development tools
Download the complimentary copy of the report to:
- Learn why modern content platforms are now dominating the enterprise content management market
- Select the right platform for your content services strategy
- Learn why Newgen has been recognized as a “Strong Performer”