About NewLaw Solicitors
Established in 2004, NewLaw Solicitors is one of the UK’s most innovative and fastest-growing law firms, specializing in all areas of personal injury law, from whiplash claims to catastrophic injury cases to welfare, wills, trusts, court of protection, and probate. NewLaw has assisted over 130,000 clients, recovered more than £500 million in compensation, and helped thousands of people get back on their feet with rehabilitation support, welfare assistance, and financial planning.
In this video, Tim Lock (Managing Director), Lee Bengough (Business Transformation Director), and Karl Ford (Operations Director) share the law firm’s digital transformation experience with Newgen. They discuss the challenges faced by the firm due to the changes in the personal injuries sector, whiplash reforms, and legacy legal software. Furthermore, they discuss how Newgen’s Case Management System helped the firm streamline claims processing and share their experience of working with Newgen.
The Newgen Advantage
Learn how Newgen enabled the law firm to:
- Reduce claims processing and turnaround times
- Enhance safety with a fully secure client portal
- Enable anytime-anywhere access
- Facilitate real-time notifications and alerts
- Integrate seamlessly with the Ministry of Justice portal
- Access personalized reports and dashboards