About the Client
The client is one of the leading insurance players in India. It offers a variety of general insurance products in retail and commercial space to make insurance easily accessible for individuals and businesses alike.
Key Challenges Faced
- Operational Bottleneck
- Delay in communication generation
- Delayed Customer Service
- Manual and time-consuming process for claims correspondence
- No updates on customer portals
- Disjointed Systems
- Multiple systems resulting in low visibility across the process
Transforming Customer Services with Newgen
To improve customer service, the client realized the need to deliver timely and effective customer communications. For this, the client chose Newgen Omnichannel Customer Engagement (CCM) product suite, OmniOMS. Using the suite, built on Newgen’s low code digital automation platform, the organization can now generate personalized communications based on customers’ information. The application is integrated with the client’s existing online service portal, which has resulted in better visibility, easy information access, and omnichannel customer engagement.
The implementation has enabled the client to interact with its customers through their preferred channels, including SMS, e-mail, WhatsApp, and others.
Highlights of the Implementation
- Streamlined creation and delivery of customer communications
- Ability to control and edit documents in real-time before sending them to the claimant
- Real-time communications with customers throughout their buying For instance, for new policy issuance – policy quotation, OTPs for veriﬁcation, quote bind conﬁrmation, payment links, issuance acknowledgment, welcome letter with new policy schedule, and reminders are conﬁgured in OmniOMS and are delivered through email, SMS, WhatsApp, etc.