Workflow Automation Software
Achieve process optimization with a workflow automation software
Traditional workflow management tools are not conducive to the modern digital world. Intelligent automation of processes is the future! Organizations are increasingly acknowledging the need to digitize and optimize processes to digitally transform their organization. And workflow software can help organizations become a digital workplace with efficient, optimized processes.
Automation of workflow can be achieved incrementally. As a first step, organizations need to identify processes they can automate. Its advisable o start with predictable, repetitive tasks and then proceed on to automating critical tasks. Once the processes are identified, they need to map out the workflow and weed out inefficiencies and redundancies.
Workflow automation software gives businesses the opportunity to optimize their processes which can give them a tremendous competitive advantage.
Benefits of workflow automation software–
- Enhanced cost savings
- Improved process efficiency
- Continuous process improvement
- Process flexibility for quick changes
- Increased employee productivity
- Better collaboration
- Increased transparency and accountability
What should I look for in workflow automation software?
While you are assessing vendors for the software, make sure you are keeping an eye out for the below features-
- Intuitive process builder that is easy-to-use to create, edit, and share workflows
- Progress tracker to ensure your project is on time
- Process insights to help you be on top of productivity bottlenecks and quickly fix the issues
- Access control feature to ensure data accuracy and security. With role-based rights for access to users, you can assign work steps to particular users and control viewing or editing rights
- Alerts feature ensures that your team does not miss any deadline
- Integration capability with other systems that you might be using such as CRM software or any other business applications is a must
- Data security is extremely important. The software must have browser security, encryption, password-protected files.
Organizations that empower developers by creating the right environment for them to innovate have everything ...
Newgen has been recognized in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Enterprise Low-Code Application Platforms for ...
Join our panellists Leslie Joseph, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research Inc., and Ritesh Varma, Global Head, ...
Join Craig Le Clair, Vice President and Principal Analyst, Forrester Research Inc., and Anurag Shah, ...