Record-to-Report Process Automation Software
Enable the supply of relevant and accurate financial information with an effective record-to-report (R2R) automation solution to facilitate strategic and timely decision-making. Process and streamline existing transactional data to gain visibility and insights into the organization’s financial performance. Achieve operational efficiency with R2R’s unique features, including automated alerts and reminders, turnaround time management, multi-level approval, and audit mechanisms.
Transaction and Report Scheduling
- Defining of scheduled transaction and reporting activities as daily, weekly, monthly, etc.
- Auto-triggering of notifications for scheduled activities
Journal Entry Upload
- Bulk excel upload functionality of journal entries with support for different types of entry types
- Auto-validation of Standard Chart of Accounts (SCoA) with the ERP
End-to-end Activity Tracking
- Recording of each transaction to eliminate the chances of repeating, missing, or omitting entries in the accounting books
- Chronological recording of journal entries/vouchers for clear visibility
Unified Comprehensive Interface
- Single application for all R2R activities
- Integration with multiple disparate systems to provide a single user-friendly interface
Exception Handling and Auditing
- Checklists to eliminate errors and ensure process compliance
- Centralized and web-based audit mechanism to maintain end-to-end audit trails
Continuous Monitoring and Alerts
- Intuitive dashboard to effectively monitor journal entries/vouchers and process turnaround time
- Rule-based alerts and notifications for timely decision-making
Receivables management ultimately determines your organization's success and survival in the long run. And so, ...
An efficient procurement process is critical for simplifying an organization's supply chain. Since manual and ...
The need for your shared services centre (SSC) to be digital cannot be overemphasized. In ...
Managing fixed asset information across an enterprise to ensure tight operational and financial control is ...