Contract Lifecycle Management Software
Standardize and automate the contract lifecycle—from initiation, creation, negotiation, and execution, to expiration. Empower users with end-to-end visibility of contracts across your organization for improved compliance, lower risks, and higher employee productivity. Leverage our automation tools to enable smarter contract authoring and contract information tracking.
Automated Contract Lifecycle Management
- Automated processes, including contract authoring, review, registration, renewal, termination, and request for contract addendums
- Fast-tracked contract generation using optimized management processes
Contract Tracking for Accountability
- Real-time records of contracting actions
- Tracking of results from public expenditures to ensure that payment is commensurate with performance
Task Allocation and Escalation
- User inboxes, containing diary details related to tasks allocated to each user
- Escalation matrix, imported from the customer’s active directory, to automatically define escalation structure
Contract Clause Automation
- Clause repository, containing data related to contract clauses, like clause ID, name, and content
- Master data management module for fetching data from the clause repository to auto-populate section fields in contract templates
Reports and Monitoring
- Business activity monitoring tool to create standard and custom reporting with the report generation wizard
- Multiple drill down reports, compiling data extracted from contracts and compliances
A sales pipeline is a reflection of the complete sales process. If the pipeline is ...
Listen to the webinar recording, featuring Charles Betz, Principal Analyst - Forrester, Ritesh Varma, Global ...
The sales transactions between businesses are complex, requiring you to manage end-to-end processes with clockwork ...
To stay ahead of your peers, you must focus on generating new leads and, perhaps ...