Now is the time for SSCs to embrace Digital Automation
VP, Channel & Strategic Sales - Americas
Head - Global SSC Practice
COVID-19, a global pandemic, calls for decisive and well-planned actions. Shared Services Centers (SSCs), like yours, should not just survive but thrive and emerge stronger in the aftermath. Modern SSCs are evolving, from their traditional roles of being the hub for specific operational tasks and cost savings centers.
Organizations across various industries are rapidly modernizing their back-office operations and are transforming their business models to attain business excellence. This transformation often encompasses end-to-end process automation, remote business operations, strong process virtualization, redefined goals, key performance indicators, etc.
- Changing business dynamics during COVID-19
- Ways to eliminate human intervention, optimize end-to-end processes, and enable anytime-anywhere business operations
- Significance of unifying back and front-office operations to increase process efficiencies, reduce operational costs, and boost workforce productivity
- Mitigating business risks with a checklist-based approach
- Need for gamification to foster a positive and win-win work culture
This will be followed by a quick Q&A session.