Modernizing Records and Content Management – Enabling Anytime Anywhere Access in the New Normal
Today, due to COVID-19 related shutdowns or slowdowns in business and closures of physical workplaces, business operations involving documents and content have come under severe pressure.
Join this webinar to get insights on why enterprises must leverage the power of enterprise content management (ECM) solutions to reduce physical dependence on manual records and allow easy, anytime-anywhere access to information as well as services on multiple channels while maintaining high-level security and adhering to regulatory guidelines.
- Progressive shift to information governance practices in the large enterprises
- Recent research, use cases, and driving factors for effective content, documents, emails and record management programs
- Essential components of modern enterprise content and records management
- Compliance and reporting to regulatory bodies (National Archives)
- Maintaining the highest security and privacy of data while leveraging the latest technologies
- Overcoming processing inefficiencies and managing organization-wide documents and records in a seamless manner
- Building a digital workplace to derive maximum business value