Delivering value from RPA initiatives in Government agencies
CRAIG LE CLAIR
VP & Principal Analyst
Forrester Research, Inc
Head - Government COE
Newgen Software Inc
RPM (RPA + BPM) opens the gateway to myriad business opportunities. RPM presents opportunities to tame the traditionally error-prone and inefficient manual activities, especially with the promise of speedy outcomes.
Government agencies can leverage RPM to achieve higher efficiency, lower costs, higher productivity and enhance overall citizen experience. However, there are tactical and strategic ways to implement it right.
Watch this webinar on Delivering value from RPM initiatives in Government agencies featuring Craig Le Clair as a guest speaker from Forrester Research Inc as he presents government focused RPM use cases.
As a multitude of factors can affect the success rate of your RPM initiatives, Arpan Bansal, from Newgen Software shares the checklist for getting your RPM efforts right.
- Learn about the prerequisites of effective RPM
- How is RPA linked with BPM?
- Where can you use RPM and achieve the promised business value?
- Why is Case Management necessary for successful RPM implementation?
- Understand what can impact the success of your RPM initiative(s)
- Know if it is necessary to have exception handling through a process management solution, prior to RPM implementation
- Next steps for your RPM initiatives