Georgia’s Own Credit Union Reduces Time to Open an Online Account by 66% with Newgen
Georgia’s Own Credit Union, founded in 1934, is one of the largest credit unions in Georgia, with nearly $3 billion in assets and more than 200,000 members.
In this video, Stephanie Davis, Director of Member Relations, Georgia’s Own Credit Union, shares the financial institution’s digital transformation experience with Newgen. She talks about the credit union’s vision to create a one-stop shop to open accounts and apply for loans online. Furthermore, she discussed how Newgen customized the solution to provide an integrated platform for their various vendors in one system, enabling quick decisions on an application. She also lists out various other benefits the credit union achieved with Newgen.
The Newgen Advantage
Stephanie explains how partnering with Newgen has enabled the bank to:
- Create a one-stop-shop to open accounts and apply for loans online
- Integrate 11 different vendors and provide one seamless platform
- Reduce time to set up a new account by 66%
- Open 65% of new applications online
- Reduce back-office processing time by 35%