Automation Use Cases to Modernize Loan Origination and Improve Lending Processes
Thinking about modernizing your end-to-end lending process? Read this.
“Financial institutions continue to place customer experience as one of their top strategic priorities, with the financial services line of business leaders indicating the top two business priorities as improving customer satisfaction (29%) and improving product or service quality (28%). The banking line of business leaders lists modernizing credit processes as the top strategic initiative where they anticipate leveraging technology to achieve desired outcomes.”
“Hyperautomation is driving improvements in productivity ranging from assessing loan application completeness and automating financial spreading to eliminating hours from the underwriting process.” It is vital for accelerating key banking processes, enhancing customer experience, and mitigating risks.
Download this complimentary Gartner® report to gain detailed insights into how financial institutions can leverage automation for modernizing loan origination and lending processes. The report will help you gain meaningful insights into:
- Key findings of the study and recommendations that can help enhance loan origination and lending processes
- Major challenges faced by financial institutions while spearheading their credit modernization initiatives
- Automation Use Cases across three phases of the loan origination process—
- Application, data capture, and identity verification
- Decisioning and account approval
- Disclosures, consent documentation, and funding
- Focus areas for CIOs across each phase and more
Attribution: Gartner, Automation Use Cases to Modernize Loan Origination and Improve Lending Processes, Jeff Casey, Nicole Sturgill, 30 September 2021.
Disclaimer: GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.