Transforming Account Opening and Funds Transfer for a leading Pan-African Bank
Download this case study to understand how Newgen’s BPM based solutions centralized and streamlined their core banking processes.
The bank is a leading pan African bank, spanning across multiple geographies. Given the breadth of their operation, the bank started facing challenges like lack of process standardization, siloed and manual processes, almost nil process visibility, and auditability. Compounded with these issues was adherence to rigorous compliances. The Bank on-boarded Newgen to transform their mission-critical processes like Account Opening, Account Maintenance, and Fund Transfer.
- Processing capacity jumped up by more than 80%
- The accuracy of process improved by 95%, by getting the first time right (FRT)
- Adherence to SLAs improved by 99%
- Faster rollout of new processes across branches
- Achieved better customer interactions and higher customer satisfaction