Transforming Account Opening and Funds Transfer for a Leading Pan-African Bank
Our client is a leading pan-African bank, with branches in multiple geographies. Given the breadth of their operation, the bank began facing hurdles, including the lack of process standardization, siloed and manual processes, low process visibility, and auditability. Compounded with these issues was the challenge of adherence to rigorous compliances. The bank partnered with Newgen to transform their mission-critical processes, such as account opening, account maintenance, and fund transfer.
Some of the benefits achieved by the bank include:
- Processing capacity increased by more than 80%
- Process accuracy improved by 95%, using a “first-time-right” methodology
- SLA adherence improved by 99%
- Faster rollout of new processes across branches
- Better customer interactions and higher customer satisfaction