Revamping Content and Document management for a leading private sector bank
Our client is one of the leading private banks in India. The bank had been expanding its network of branches and required centralization of its processes. They were also looking to streamline their transactions across their branches and the corporate office. The bank partnered with Newgen to tackle these challenges.
Download this case study for insights on how Newgen’s document management system has enabled the efficient and effective functioning of processes across the bank’s branches.
Benefits of Newgen’s document management system:
- High speed transactions ensure the desired economy of scale and increased operational efficiency
- Efficient management of over 225 million document images
- Seamless integration with a third-party workflow system for image enablement during transaction processing
- Easy archival and retrieval of documents
- Easy extraction of reports