Newgen Implemented its ECM and BPM Suite with E-Memo Application for a Judicial Commission’s Territory of Madhya Pradesh
Download this case study to understand how Newgen’s BPM and ECM suites transformed the E-Memo Application process for the client.
The client is a judicial commission and had a vision of building a transparent and corruption-free organization. They were facing challenges including managing physical documents, managing e-memos, e-forms and ensuring the security of documents. Keeping this in mind, the client required a solution to facilitate scanning and digitization of the physical documents and needed to enable electronic movement of circulars/memos/orders etc. They partnered with Newgen to streamline and automate the e-memo application process.
- A central repository to archive all documents
- Reduced average Turn-Around Time for document accessibility
- Enabled real-time monitoring and tracking
- Facilitating proper security of documents and ensuring document integrity
- Integration with their in-house application for document retrieval