The insurer has an asset value of over 200 billion USD. It has a massive network of agents who help solicit life insurance business from the public.
The company was looking for an Omnichannel Customer Engagement (CCM) Platform to help improve customer self-service by enabling end-customers to generate documents on-demand through digital touchpoints.
Challenges Faced by the Organization
- Delay in policy document generation causing difficulty in processing service requests
- Absence of a single communication platform to enable real-time document generation
- Lack of integration with the existing core systems, including e-portal, document management system (DMS), and channel gateways
Improved Customer Service with Newgen
The insurance company chose Newgen OmniOMS Omnichannel Customer Engagement Platform to generate communications with the required attachments when the customer demands it.
The company integrated the OmniOMS platform with the online portal to facilitate the on-demand generation of policy-related documents. This allowed the customers to access invoices from the portal. Furthermore, the documents were archived in the DMS to ensure quick retrieval later.
- CCM on-demand module for invoice generation and renewals notifications
- Deployment of OmniDocs for quick and document archival
- Integration with the online service portal
Download the complete case study and learn how the customer processed 100,000 invoices and renewal notifications daily.