The client is a wholly-owned Government of India organization. They had implemented Newgen’s eGov suite, built on enterprise content management (ECM) and business process management (BPM) products, to streamline and manage their correspondences, documents, and workflows.
In light of the recent Covid-19 pandemic, the client needed support in ensuring business continuity and in maintaining the speed and quality of their services. The absence of the continued operations in a remote distributed environment would have impacted the progress of several infrastructure development projects in the country.
Newgen’s team responded immediately and within 24 hours, reconfigured the system while following security measures and adhering to protocols.
Client’s Requirement at the Time of this Unprecedented Crisis Situation
- Shift operations online quickly and seamlessly
- Make servers secure and available in the public environment
- Ensure remote auditability of the system
- Empower employees to work remotely, with complete access to a central repository of documents and relevant information
- Enable teams to collaborate and communicate, regardless of their locations, devices, and/or channels