About the Client
The client is one of the leading public sector banks in India. It offers a wide range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers through various modes of delivery channels.
The Client’s Requirements
Keeping up with the changing technology advancements | Delivering a consistent and superior customer experience | Reducing the turnaround time (TAT) | Gaining a competitive edge
The Stumbling Blocks
The bank was looking to streamline its end-to-end leads management system for a seamless loan process. However, the lack of a unified lead management system was adversely impacting the bank’s sales as well as operations departments. Business users were facing difficulty in managing the loan lifecycle, as updating the applications’ information manually was slowing the process. Furthermore, there was a high risk of losing or misplacing critical data. All the manually created documents including the appraisal and legal notes, and sanction were leading to an increase in the processing cycle time.
Key Highlights of the Implemented Solution
- Multi-channel origination of loans, including branch, agents, business correspondents, relationship managers, etc.
- Applications origination directly from the lead management system
- Digital management of documents
- Pre-qualification of applications before originating the loan process
- Enterprise-grade security
- Seamless integration with loan origination system, Finacle, e-KYC, and CIBIL
- Highly configurable and scalable to cater to the future business requirements