Our platform offers a wide array of simple, ready-to-use templates, best-suited for customer-facing communications. Leveraging these templates, you can create, update and manage communications in batches and generate interactive and on-demand communications.
You can roll-out personalized communications across multiple engagement channels by selecting the right font, adding images and message lines, enabling secured e-signatures, and embedding targeted marketing campaigns.
- Import existing PDFs and translate word documents into designer templates
- Create a master template and re-use it across all repositories
- Import/ export designer templates for re-usability across users and environments
- Check-in and check-out with base lining feature for version control
- Read/ write templates as per defined roles and privileges and use maker-checker capability
- Maintain a central repository of templates to sieve through a wide range of templates for perusal and usage
- Process templates in different languages such as English, Spanish, Portuguese, and others
- Ensure Consistent Branding
Choose templates from our extensive template library or create new template designs to ensure design consistency
- Use Multiple Templates
Design communications using templates for welcome letters, e-statements, consolidated e-statements, payment acknowledgements, promotional letters, and others
- Delight Customers
Deliver communications in customers’ preferred language be it English, Spanish, Portuguese or any other
Case Study: Newgen CCM Solution Implementation for Leading Bank in India
Learn how Newgen helped a bank with customer communication management that is among the first of the new-generation private-sector banks.
Join Craig Le Clair, Vice President & Principal Analyst at Forrester Research Inc to know more about Customer Communication Management.