Our OmniFlow iBPS process simulator allows you to test process models prior and after deployment using historical data and what-if analysis. The simulator empowers you to make better decisions by running assessments on dynamic process behavior in response to the changing conditions.
- Scenario definition based on process calendar, user information, activities information, and other simulation preferences
- Comparison reports for different simulation scenarios
- Enhanced resource utilization through effective load balancing
- Goal seeking support to achieve business objectives
- Drive Continuous Process Improvement
Discover and overcome operational inefficiencies by identifying process bottlenecks, delayed activities and demand spikes and improve process performance
- Deploy Optimal Processes
Compare different process scenarios based on complex conditions and inputs variables such as resources, capacity and service availability
- Overcome Business Risks
Leverage intuitive and interactive dashboards, reports and heatmaps to identify business risks. Generate detailed reports to discover the cause and take corrective actions based on historical data analysis
Newgen named as a LEADER in Forrester Wave™: Digital Process Automation Software, Q3 2017
The report evaluates top Digital Process Automation (DPA) vendors against 31 criteria to help you select the right partner for managing your business critical processes.