Content Classification and Categorization Software
Auto-classify documents based on characteristics—structural, textual, or both—to streamline your content management operations. Leverage machine learning and artificial intelligence-based technologies to enable layout- and content-based classification. Enable access to contextual information to ensure smarter decision-making, improved productivity, and better customer experience.
Document Organization and Verification
- Automated organization, sequencing, and classification of documents, to eliminate labor-intensive, manual processes
- Identification and deletion of duplicate documents, to reduce the cost of managing and preserving redundant data
Content and Layout-based Classification
- Language-agnostic technique for accurate classification and categorization of unstructured documents
- Layout-based classification to enable processing of documents with poor visual quality
Machine Learning-based Classification
- Trainable, machine learning technology for continuous improvement of classification accuracy
- Dedicated model training tool, to easily create, train, and deploy new classification models
Streamlined Service Request Processing
- Classification and grouping of customers’ documents for faster processing of service requests
- Definition of classification procedures for customer documents, such as application forms, insurance certificates, claim forms, proofs of identity, and more
Smart Document Capture Tools
- Identification of first and last pages in a batch of documents to eliminate manual steps required to add or remove separator pages
- Automatic classification of documents imported in bulk
Data Confidentiality and Compliance
- Classification of documents while adhering to confidentiality and compliance requirements
- Management of litigation documents by specifically classifying for eDiscovery, legal hold, legal investigations, and other cases
The client is a leading insurance company with more than 250 million customers across India. ...
For over two decades, organizations globally have leveraged shared services centers (SSCs) to manage processes ...
With COVID-19, working from home has become the new normal. Your employees and documents are ...
Newgen's low code digital automation platform enables end-to-end customer journeys and drives enterprise-wide transformation. The ...