Content Classification and Categorization Software
Auto-classify documents based on characteristics—structural, textual, or both—to streamline your content management operations. Leverage machine learning and artificial intelligence-based technologies to enable layout- and content-based classification. Enable access to contextual information to ensure smarter decision-making, improved productivity, and better customer experience.
Document Organization and Verification
- Automated organization, sequencing, and classification of documents, to eliminate labor-intensive, manual processes
- Identification and deletion of duplicate documents, to reduce the cost of managing and preserving redundant data
Content and Layout-based Classification
- Language-agnostic technique for accurate classification and categorization of unstructured documents
- Layout-based classification to enable processing of documents with poor visual quality
Machine Learning-based Classification
- Trainable, machine learning technology for continuous improvement of classification accuracy
- Dedicated model training tool, to easily create, train, and deploy new classification models
Streamlined Service Request Processing
- Classification and grouping of customers’ documents for faster processing of service requests
- Definition of classification procedures for customer documents, such as application forms, insurance certificates, claim forms, proofs of identity, and more
Smart Document Capture Tools
- Identification of first and last pages in a batch of documents to eliminate manual steps required to add or remove separator pages
- Automatic classification of documents imported in bulk
Data Confidentiality and Compliance
- Classification of documents while adhering to confidentiality and compliance requirements, including HIPAA, PCI DSS, and GDPR
- Management of litigation documents by specifically classifying for eDiscovery, legal hold, legal investigations, and other cases
It is imperative for technology leaders, like you, to understand how a modern ECM platform can help you achieve your business ...
The Forrester Wave™ evaluated Newgen’s OmniDocs Contextual Content Services Platform and 13 other top content ...
Download the complete eBook to learn why global enterprises trust Newgen with their ECM modernization ...
In this eBook, gain insights into the seven factors that you must consider while choosing ...