Migration from Documentum
Newgen can help!
Documentum has gone through several acquisitions – first EMC, then Dell, and then finally OpenText. During and after each acquisition, as a Documentum customer, you might have pondered on these questions,
- What happens to the future of the Documentum products now?
- Will the acquiring company invest in its roadmap?
- Will their policies impact my currently negotiated pricing structure?
- Will the acquiring company continue supporting the product that I rely on?
- And will the acquiring company push one of its own products to replace Documentum in my enterprise?
You go through this roller-coaster ride during and after each acquisition!
We believe that consistency inculcates confidence. Consistency in investing on product innovation, in being there for years, in getting recognized by industry analysts year after year, and having global enterprises relying on one’s technologies everyday.
By migrating your legacy Documentum ECM system to Newgen’s content services platform, you achieve this confidence and peace of mind. And you get,
- A proven, robust, and scalable platform for end-to-end digital automation, right from capturing content, utilizing it in business processes, storing and accessing it, or retiring it for long-term archival
- A platform that not only takes care of your content management needs, but has business processes and customer communications at its core, enabling 360-degree digital transformation
- Low code application environment for rapid development of complex and mission-critical business applications
- Cutting-edge capabilities, including AI/ML, mobility, digital sensing, and RPA for enhancing employee and customer experience
- Cloud-native and modular platform, enabling scalability and flexibility
Many enterprises have chosen to modernize their current ECM system with Newgen’s content services platform to stay current and future-ready.
|Content Services - |
Anywhere-anytime storage, access and management of content
|Process Automation - Collaborative workflow designing, case management, and business rules management||4||2|
|Content Intelligence - |
AI/ML- based content classification, extraction, redaction, and sentiment analysis. No-code model training tool for training and testing new models
|Records Management - End-to-end management and tracking of physical and electronic records with control over retention, disposition,. classification and more||4||3|
|Low Code Application Development - |
Empowering professional IT developers to develop and deploy complex content driven and customer-engaging business application
|Extended Collaboration - Secure and controlled access to content for external collaborators and applications||4||2|
|Scanning Multi-channel Capture - Bulk scanning, multi-channel document capture, extraction, process initiation, document quality enhancement, and intelligent AI/ML tools for enhancing categorization, and extraction||4||3|
|API and Integrations - |
Out-of-the-box connectors for various enterprise applications along with support for Rest APIs and SDKs for developing new integrations
|Scalability - |
A proven and robust platform with multiple global implementations for managing billions of documents
|Cloud-native Architecture - |
Support for microservices and container based deployments
|Federation and migration - |
Elimination of content sprawl by connecting multiple content sources and smoothly migrating legacy ECM systems