Our Trade Finance Solution facilitates the automation and centralization of standard processes such as Export, Import documentation, Negotiation, Quotation, and Remittances. As a result, Trade Finance providers can offer improved customer services owing to timely decisions. Trade Finance offerings can be extended even to low volume branches, leading to pooling of resources and reduced operational costs.
With the flexibility provided by our solution, your processes can be structured according to changing market needs. It ensures adherence to SLAs and compliance with the help of checklists, efficient tracking of credit documents, and internal controls.
Multiple Initiation Channels
Transaction initiation through Branch walk-in, Customer web portal, handheld device
Customer Information Exchange
Automatic retrieval and population of customer details like address, contact details, DDA and limit account details from core banking system
Straight Through Processing
This feature with automated rules engine will eliminate the need for reviews for cases meeting the bank’s requirements
Limit Availability Check
Fetch and earmark limits, and push limit utilization data for each transaction
Post transactions directly into core banking system in respective GLs and customer DDA accounts, for a new letter of credit including charges, fees, etc.
Pushing export advance / banker’s acceptance details , fetching the loan account number and repayment schedule
- Centralized trade operations with online trade finance processing at a central hub
- Trade business can be extended even to low volume branches
- With ease of implementing new products, new revenue generation opportunities are envisaged
- Better reconciliation and effective financial control
- Improved liquidity with the release of cash otherwise caught up in complex supply chain
- 360 degree business monitoring and tracking of loan requests