Migration from Documentum
Newgen can help!
Documentum has gone through several acquisitions – first EMC, then Dell, and then finally OpenText. During and after each acquisition, as a Documentum customer, you might have pondered on these questions,
- What happens to the future of the Documentum products now?
- Will the acquiring company invest in its roadmap?
- Will their policies impact my currently negotiated pricing structure?
- Will the acquiring company continue supporting the product that I rely on?
- And will the acquiring company push one of its own products to replace Documentum in my enterprise?
You go through this roller-coaster ride during and after each acquisition!
We believe that consistency inculcates confidence. Consistency in investing on product innovation, in being there for years, in getting recognized by industry analysts year after year, and having global enterprises relying on one’s technologies everyday.
By migrating your legacy Documentum ECM system to Newgen’s content services platform, you achieve this confidence and peace of mind. And you get,
- A proven, robust, and scalable platform for end-to-end digital automation, right from capturing content, utilizing it in business processes, storing and accessing it, or retiring it for long-term archival
- A platform that not only takes care of your content management needs, but has business processes and customer communications at its core, enabling 360-degree digital transformation
- Low code application environment for rapid development of complex and mission-critical business applications
- Cutting-edge capabilities, including AI/ML, mobility, digital sensing, and RPA for enhancing employee and customer experience
- Cloud-native and modular platform, enabling scalability and flexibility
Many enterprises have chosen to modernize their current ECM system with Newgen’s content services platform to stay current and future-ready.