Newgen Software Inc., a provider of Healthcare solutions, today announced the release of Health Plans Solution Suite. The suite will facilitate Health Plans to transform overall processes, achieve compliances, gain operational efficiencies and drive contextual member engagement.
The suite is built on Newgen’s OmniflowTM Intelligent Business Process Management (iBPS), Case Management, ECM and CCM. Armed with Robotic Process Automation (RPA) capabilities, the solutions are adaptable to suffice diversified requirements of Health Plans across the United States.
Anand Raman, VP – Sales and Marketing, Newgen Software Inc. said, “With the healthcare industry adapting to new regulations and evolving customer expectations, the suite will enable Health Plans to embark on a digital transformation journey, thereby seamlessly attaining market competitiveness.”
The suite encompasses enlisted solutions for Health Plans:
- Appeals and Grievances: Enables Health Plans to manage customer’s complaints, appeals and grievances in compliance with CMS guidelines. It ensures timely and efficient resolution, received in paper and electronic forms. It empowers health plans to overcome process bottlenecks and facilitate better decision-making by accessing relevant information.
- Provider Contracting : Helps Health Plans in developing a centralized and fully-automated system to process contracts and other subsequent requests. It manages contract lifecycle and perform events like creation, authoring, amendment, renewal and termination. It orchestrates information across departments using an advanced workflow engine that automates critical business processes.
- Provider Credentialing and Configuration Workflow: Helps health plans to integrate provider contracting solution with their core claims and credentialing systems. The workflow helps in provider servicing and configuration activity requests.
- Mobile Medicare enrollment: Built on a robust platform, Newgen Enterprise Mobility Framework (NEMF) the suite allows Health Plans to eliminate paper-based enrollments and increase sales by reducing application processing time per enrollee. Streamlining enrollment electronically helps them reduce risk of fraud and CMS denials.
- Customer Communication Management: Allows Health Plans to create timely, relevant and targeted communications across digital and paper channels. Enables Health Plans to deliver personalized communications, ensure brand consistency and keep members, providers, employer groups engaged across multiple communication channels.
About Newgen Software Inc.
Newgen Software Inc., is a provider of Business Process Management, Enterprise Content Management & Customer Communication Management platform with large, mission-critical solutions deployed at world’s leading banks, insurance firms, healthcare organizations, governments, BPO’s & telecom companies.