The latest version, OmniDocs 11.0, to modernize organizational content and enable intelligent decision making
July 05, 2021: Newgen Software, a global provider of digital transformation platform, has announced that it has launched OmniDocs 11.0, an upgraded version of its contextual content services platform.
The latest version of the content services platform provides a revamped user interface/user experience (UI/UX) for quick and intuitive access to content, enabling faster information retrieval and effective task completion. The update also features an improved dashboard mechanism that helps simplify users’ data and present it in manageable, visual chunks. In addition, users can now properly validate data fields through third-party services with an option to enable selective visibility.
“Content is an integral part of every business. Our enhanced content services platform, with its improved user interface and two-factor authentication framework, gives greater control to users for securely accessing and efficiently managing and utilizing organizational content,” said Diwakar Nigam, MD and Chairman, Newgen Software.
Key features of OmniDocs 11.0 include:
- OmniDocs Dashboard: Provides a top-down view of business data stored in the system, including separate dashboards for OmniProcess users, knowledge workers, and senior management, to make proactive, informed business decisions
- DataClass and Global Index Field Validations: Introduces various data validation types and secures data fields by selecting their visibility as read-only, hidden, and editable
- OmniProcess Enhancements: Allows to configure operations, including move/copy/print, etc., present at maker-checker stages content-driven process automation
- Enhanced Search: Facilitates filters in “Easy Search” for flexibly searching documents, folders, and media files
- UI/UX Revamp: Enhances UI/UX of user desktop, administrative desktop, LDAP, and SAP adaptor configurator. Also supports integration with Microsoft Teams
OmniDocs 11.0 is supported on Windows 2016/2019 enterprise server and Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.0, 8.0 platforms. It also offers cloud support for AWS and Microsoft Azure environments.
About Newgen Software Technologies Limited:
Newgen is a leading provider of low code digital automation platform. Globally, successful financial institutions, insurance, government, and shared services organizations rely on Newgen’s industry-recognized products and applications—to manage their processes (BPM), content (ECM), and communications (CCM)—for connected operations. From customer onboarding to service requests, from loans and deposits to underwriting, and many more, Newgen’s industry applications transform business-critical operations with agility. Newgen’s cloud-based platform enables digital transformation initiatives for superior customer experience, optimized costs, and improved efficiencies.
For more details, visit www.newgensoft.com