Newgen Software, a provider of Business Process Management (BPM), Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Customer Communication Management (CCM) platforms, today announced the release of e-Gov 11.2 with new features and enhancements. The solution increases efficiency of an organization’s existing systems and processes.
“It is important to bring about greater operational efficiency with changing market dynamics. Newgen’s constant endeavour is to provide latest technological innovations to our customers which ensure value addition to their business processes,” said Diwakar Nigam, MD & Chairman, Newgen Software.
Key features include:
- Unified Dashboard: Gives the user, a unified view of all the active Correspondence, File, Office note and structured processes which are active in the system.
- Structured BPM Process Support: Provides mapping of structured processes within e-Gov suite designed on BPM framework.
- Office Note Approval: Note Creation, Note Versioning, Real time editing, Metadata indexing, CC functionality, Notes properties, Unique Reference Number generation and Auto fill templates based on business logic are provided in the new release.
- Transfer Module: Enables the local admin user to transfer work items of one user to another and maintains complete track sheet of the transfer activity. It also helps newly appointed users in receiving all files/document in their inboxes once they start using the system enabling them to understand the work to be done along with all the current ongoing files within the department at the same time.
- Dispatch Module: The tracking of Physical File or Correspondence to be dispatched outside the department will be done within the application using the new File Dispatch Module.
- Multi Lingual: The solution is already been implemented in multiple government globally in languages like Arabic, Hindi, English, etc.
- Enhanced Security Feature: The security features provide additional feature such as disabling function key like ‘F12’ and right click on the application, along with
- Digital Signature support extended to include Note comments, Correspondence Remarks and File green note sheet.
- Security features added like Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF), Cross-site Scripting (CSS) etc. to handle the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP)
Built on Newgen BPM and ECM platforms, e-Gov 11.2 is aimed at helping organizations transform critical departmental processes. It follows global standards like the Manual of Office Procedure (MOP), meant for e-filling for government offices, issued by the Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances (DARPG) – Government of India. It is also compliant with White Hall file view followed in Commonwealth countries.
About Newgen Software
Newgen Software is a provider of Business Process Management (BPM), Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Customer Communication Management (CCM) platforms with large, mission-critical solutions deployed at world’s leading Banks, Insurance firms, Healthcare Organizations, Governments, BPO’s & Telecom Companies.