The British Legal Technology Forum, London, UK
September 13, 2022
We are participating in The British Legal Technology Forum—Europe’s largest legal technology conference and exhibition. It will be held at Old Billingsgate, London, on September 13, 2022.
Meet our leaders, Varun Ghai, Associate Vice President, Rajiv Nair, Sales Director, and John Almeida, Regional Manager, at booth B02 to learn about NewgenONE—a low code and cloud-based digital transformation platform. Explore how the platform, equipped with workflow capabilities for automating and modernizing legal operations, enable employees with intuitive self-service capabilities that work across devices, minimize risks, and deliver a superior experience while driving continuous process improvement.
Furthermore, gain insights into how the platform is geared with a modern, intuitive interface and low code tools that empower users, including client liaison handlers, fee earners, and operations managers, with quick and easy change management. It helps optimize the end-to-end operations, including administrative tasks, case management, contract management, service requests, and more, thereby drastically reducing turnaround time.
Unlock the Power of Low Code Platform to:
- Simplify complex automation scenarios, tasks, and workflows for legal services and back-office operations
- Roll out effective and personalised communications to your clients
- Manage enterprise-wide documentation in a secure and centralised repository
- Ensure seamless and easy integration with industry applications
- Enable clients and partners with self-service web and mobile applications
- Adhere to regulatory compliance
- Enable smarter case management through analytics and AI